My friend Bre’anna tagged me so now I must obey. Basically once you are tagged you have to post a list of seven interesting things about yourself. Here are mine…
1. I would like to run a marathon someday soon. My brother inspires me and I know that, once upon a time, I too had the running gene. I am up to 16 miles a week right now!
2. I am obsessed with purses. Ever since I was little I have loved them. I just can never have too many.
3. I love to travel but am terrified of flying. Luckily, Phillip is not . So when I clench his arm and break into cold sweats he remains calm and cool, which helps to ease my anxieties.
4. I refuse to get manicures/pedicures because I am scared of getting a disease. I know, weird, but I read about it in a magazine once and have never forgotten. And really, I can paint them myself for much cheaper.
5. I love my family to pieces. I have always felt extremely blessed to have such strong relationships with my parents and brother. Mom, Dad, Dobelerone…I don’t ever take you for granted, not for one second.
6. I am a die-hard and life long Hanson fan and I am not afraid to admit it. I sprained my ankle kareokeing to Hanson while on my semester abroad in Australia. I was so focused on the singing I failed to observe where the stage ended. There was no alcohol involved. Luckily my roommates pushed me around in a shopping cart for the rest of the evening.
7. No one makes me laugh harder than my husband. He is so ridiculously strange I can’t help but laugh.
My Seven Picks:
Laura: Because she never posts new blog updates and now maybe she will. And she will have a funny list.
Lindsey: Because she spends so much time focused on the twins she should think about herself for a bit.
Diane: Because I like her and want to know more about her.
Brooke: Because I know you occasionally read this blog and I can’t remember your blog address and I would like to see how you are doing!
Heather: Because I would also like to see a new post on your blog page and know you will have a good list.
Megan: Because I really know very little about your life and we are cousins for crying out loud!!
Kacey: Because Finley and Hazel are about the same age and I always enjoy your posts and pictures.