Home

Hazel’s new favorite food, Grape fruit.  She would literally eat these until they came out of her ears if we allowed it.  We used to split one in a sitting, now we each eat our own and she even sneaks a few bites of mine AND drinks the juice, then asks for more.  Of course, Miss Independent, has to do everything for herself, so today she tried squeezing out her own juice for the first time.  She got about 25% of it in her mouth, the other 75% on the table, her shirt, the floor and chair.   

So excited to have her grape fruit all to herself

If only I had known all along grape fruit could make her this happy

Concentration

drinking the "fruits" of her labor

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s