Chaos =’s Our lives the past two weeks
Why you ask? Well….
1. My cousin Lauren got married, Yay! (Much more on that to follow)
2. Phillip flew in for the wedding after being gone for 5 weeks (the kids didn’t recognize him…..seriously)
3. We packed up the rest of our lives in Illinois (tears)
4. We said our tearful goodbyes to family (lots and lots and lots of tears)
5. We drove 2,000 miles to Oregon, with the kids this time. We actually made it in two days, the kids were troopers!
6. We are settling into our new lives here in K Falls while adjusting to a two hour time change, a new home/apartment, and, well, a new everything else.
Needless to say, the blog took the back burner (also we didn’t have internet until this evening).
I have a lot of catching up to do and LOTS of fun things to share so I will start with my second half of the summer summary and there will be much more to follow.
Leaving my parents was especially difficult after spending most of the summer with them. The kids and I miss them so much already. Our time was filled with sweet moments like Callum running down the stairs into the kitchen to greet Boopa every single morning, Hazel making cookies with Mooma, and just watching my parents love on and play with the kids. It was such a special time. And although we tried our best to soak up every last drop of every moment we had together, it doesn’t make leaving any easier.
MISS YOU!!! XOXOXO
making sugar cookies with Mooma
We both have kids about the same age and got back in touch via facebook and the blog world
we decided it would be fun (haha) to catch up (hahahaha) while running the Bix7 together
its a 7 mile road race I have always wanted to run, but never have) hence the “hahahaha’s”
Brooke agreed to the “suicide run” and we did it! We ran the whole way, I won’t say how slow, but that’s neither here nor there. We did it!
it was adorable
we had yet another birthday party for monkey